Watch One Video
If you are applying for a Missional Grant and define your work as a "Public Faith" initiative, please watch this one 21-min discussion facilitated by Dr. Timothy Keller, author of The Reason for God. Note especially his uncompromised yet disarming posture, attitude, responses, and questions, especially as it pertains to your initiative focused on public faith.
The MAT strongly endorses the best practices taught in these five books:
- The Reason for God by Tim Keller
- When Helping Hurts by Fikkert and Corbett
- Toxic Charity by Robert Lupton
- Every Good Endeavor by Tim Keller
- Kingdom Calling by Amy L. Sherman