Why are Parties a central part of CPC life?
- Feasting is a dominant theme in the Bible.
- Jesus’ first miracle was providing a second round of wine at a wedding feast.
- Jesus is constantly showing up at parties and dinners in the Gospels.
- History will end with a grand wedding feast.
Parties connect us
- Celebrate and enjoy the community that has been formed through the Gospel
- Provide natural ways for ‘church friends’ and ‘non-church’ friends to enjoy each other
We are intentional about making parties a central part of our church’s culture. Among other celebrations, we have two signature, city-wide parties each year: Party on the Lawn in the fall and Community Christmas in December.
Parties continue in 2017! Check our Event Calendar for these and other activities.