Nursery: Newborn-3 years
Childcare and Bible Lesson | 8:30, 10 & 11 a.m., Nursery Building
Each classroom is staffed with at least one consistent paid worker who is assisted by church member volunteers. All of our paid workers are background checked and trained in safety procedures. Childcare is also provided by reservation for women’s Bible study and other church events.
Quick facts about our care for infants:
- The infant room in the nursery is a separate, quiet room where babies can nap or play.
- All fabrics in the room (sheets, blankets, changing pad cover, etc.) are washed weekly.
- All toys are disinfected weekly.
- We have paid staff who have many years of experience with young children.
- There is a nursing room inside the infant room where you can nurse your baby in private.
- There is a nursing mother's room in the sanctuary building with a live feed of the service.
Newborn? We'd Like to Know!
Are you expecting or do you have a new baby in your home? Whether you are expecting your first child or are expanding your family, let us know now so that we can rejoice with you and be ready to welcome your child in the nursery when you are ready to leave him/her during worship.