One of our Missional Partners, Siloam Health, is in need of items for Refugee Welcome Bags to help our new neighbors transition to their new life.
- Shampoo/conditioner: (regular and family size) For all hair types (Pantene makes a formulation for natural/African hair.)
- Bars of soap (Ivory for children and babies)
- Small sewing kits
- Travel-size hand sanitizers, tissues, baby wipes
- Digital thermometers
- Children's Tylenol
- Band-Aids (cartoon ones for children)
- Children's vitamins (chewable or gummy work best)
- Children's books/coloring books/crayons/colored pencils (can be gently used)
- Small stuffed animals (must be new)
- Small toys (nothing that resembles weapons or war)
- Winter scarves, hats, gloves (many of our refugees are coming from warmer climates)
Bring the items to our Central location to Cammy Bethea's office or to donate directly to Siloam Health, email Wes Harrell. Items are needed by August 15.