Serve with kids ministry
You can serve every week or every other week at the Old Hickory Blvd location, or on a once-a-month rotation at the Music Row location. Can’t commit to anything regular? We love to have substitutes that can be available on an as needed basis.
old hickory blvd Location
- Small Group Leader: Serve with a group of children assisting with activities and/or facilitating discussion that reinforces the lesson
- Storyteller: Present the Bible story in an animated way to large groups of children in the nursery or Pre/K age group
- Large Group Teacher: Teach a lesson to a large group of elementary aged children (Elementary Message and CORE opportunities)
- Greeters: Serve at the Kids Ministry Welcome Center showing hospitality to visitors and assisting them find their classes
- Buddy Helpers: Assist our children or youth with special needs, serving once a month. Teens and adults may serve in this capacity.
- Hall Monitors: Help ensure children are safe and small group leaders are supported
Music Row location
- Nursery Volunteers: Serve our birth through 4-year-old kids with a short, engaging Bible story
- Children's Church Classroom Leaders: Serve with a group of kids, ages 5 years old through Kindergarten, assisting with activities and/or facilitating discussion that reinforces the lesson
- Children's Church Storyteller: Present the Bible Story in an animated way to large groups of kids
- Elementary Message Teachers: Teach a Bible-based lesson to a large group of 1st through 4th grade
- Host: Welcome families and help them use the electronic check in system