How to insert an approved email signature
1. In Gmail, go to the gear icon in the right corner.
2. Click Settings.
3. Scroll down to Signature.
4. Delete broken box image (the old logo image).
5. Right click on the logo image. (below)
6. Choose "copy image address."
7. Go back to the Signature section of your Gmail settings page.
8. Click the insert image icon.
9. Paste the image address in the box and click OK.
10. Click on the logo image and choose "medium."
11. Scroll to the bottom and save changes.