Longing to go deeper in your relationships with fellow church members in need? Hoping for answers and instruction on tackling some of the most difficult issues facing people today with gentle confidence?
Christ Presbyterian Church will be hosting a Stephen Ministry Training during the CORE hour in MS 204 from September 9, 2018, to April 28, 2019, in which you will learn the skills and strategies necessary to effectively walk alongside others in need of care.
Note: some of these sessions may run later than the CORE hour window.
If you are unable to commit to the full Stephen Ministry Training schedule, but would still like to learn practical guidelines for lovingly walking with people through difficulties, join the Care Department in MS 204 during the CORE hour on the following Sundays:
- 10/7/18 - Distinctively Christian Caring Part I
- 10/14/18 - Distinctively Christian Caring Part II
- 10/21/18 - Process versus Results Caregiving
- 12/2/18 - Caring for those in Depression
- 12/9/18 - Using Mental Health Professionals and other Community Resources
- 2/3/19 - Caring for People before, during and after Hospitalization
- 2/10/19 - Ministering to Those Experiencing Grief
- 2/17/19 - Ministering to Those Experiencing Divorce